Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 before 30



I'm borrowing this idea from a friend of mine, April, who came up with it first... but my birthday is 22 days before hers, which means I'll have to finish even sooner than she does... looks like I'd better get started! :)

So here's my list, in no particular order!

1. Bake a cake from scratch.

2. Pay off atleast ONE of my bills.

3. Get down to a healthy weight.

4. Exercise more.

5. Procrastinate less.

6. Plant a garden.

7. Blog more often (once a week).

8. Learn how to drive a stick shift.

9. Have a yard sale.

10. Have a family portrait taken... we've got 4 Generations!

11. Send a message in a bottle.

12. Make homemade pickles.

13. Find a part-time job.

14. Go camping.

15. Go ice skating at Rockefeller Center in New York City.

16. Take piano lessons.

17. Start a new holiday tradition.

18. Practice patience.

19. Have a "Girl's Night" with my Mom & Grandma once a month.

20. Go snow tubing.

21. Come up with a budget and STICK TO IT!!

22. Create a cookbook full of delicious family recipes.

23. Take an impromptu road trip to a place I've never been before.

24. Establish a savings account that I actually USE!

25. Take a cake decorating class.

26. Adopt a pet.

27. Forgive someone who has wronged me.

28. De-clutter my life and learn to be more organized.

29. Learn Sign Language.

30. Organize my MANY pictures, from childhood on, in chronological order.

So those are the 30 things I want to do before I'm 30... and here's how long I have left to do them in!

No comments: